Saturday, January 8, 2011

X-men Supreme Update - New Pic For Issue 9: Off Night Part 2

I know I just updated yesterday. Sometimes I just can't stay away from the world of X-men Supreme. This fanfiction series is a big part of my life and I'm always trying to make it more awesome. And as it just so happens, that overall awesome has been enhanced thanks to new artwork from X-men Supreme's old friend, Brian Brinlee. Once again he has graced us with a new piece straight from the pages of X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. I know it's been a while since the first volume ended, but I'm always looking for ways to enhance X-men Supreme and that includes parts already completed.



This latest masterpiece comes from Issue 9: Off Night Part 2 and features the likes of Lorna, Angel, and the Scarlet Witch. It brings to life one of the most action-packed scenes in the issue and is a worthy addition to the X-men Supreme Panels section! As always I deeply appreciate Mr. Brinlee's wonderful work. Please don't think he's the only one I allow to post art on this site. If anyone else out there would like to see their work posted and praised, please send it to me! Contact me and I'll be happy to post it if I feel it adds to the overall awesome of X-men Supreme. This fanfiction series has so much to offer and words aren't always enough to convey it. So please all you artists out there, share your talent with X-men Supreme!

As stated in the last post, I'm on schedule to finish the last arc of the Family and Fiends saga. The next step in X-men Supreme will arrive soon and I also hope to update other parts of the pics section as well. Thanks to everyone who has continued to support the X-men Supreme fanfiction series and I hope it continues through 2011. Excelsior!

Jack

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say how much I've been enjoying your X-Men Surpreme story so far. I was at work the other day I had time to kill, so it provided me the perfect opportunity to start reading your story. I was so engrossed with what I was able to read that I'd get annoyed whenever a customer actually came into the store, LOL. I wanted to keep reading! I've already left comments for the first couple of issues, but believe me when I say keep up the good work and please don't stop any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really appreciate your kind words. I haven't gotten too many comments on the site yet so that's really important to me. I'm glad I was able to keep you engrossed enough to get through work. lol I hope that continues because I have SO much more I want to do with this. I'll be updating this thing bi-weekly and I have enough stories for a few years at the very least! The more comments I get from people like you, the more motivated I'll be to keep it going. So again, thank you very much and if ever you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me! I'm here to chat and listen! Take care!

    ReplyDelete