Friday, January 6, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 44: Discrimination is LIVE!

Happy New Year everybody! A new year has begun and so has a new volume of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I'm proud to usher in this new year with an exciting new stage in X-men Supreme. I've worked long and hard on this fanfiction series. I sincerely believe that X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope will take this world of X-men to a new level. The past two volumes have been an experience to say the least. The X-men have not only had to confront bold new plans by Magneto and his Brotherhood of Mutants. They've had to confront the social upheaval that has resulted from such plans. The end of Volume 2: War Powers brought a very fragile yet very dangerous status quo. But unlike previous volumes, X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope will involve threats that go beyond the conflicts raised by Magneto. Those conflicts begin with the very first issue. As always, I hope you wonderful readers enjoy this exciting new incarnation of X-men.

Issue 44: Discrimination

Make no mistake. X-men Supreme will undergo some significant changes in Volume 3: Ashes of Hope. Some threats and stories will be familiar to veteran X-men and knowledgable Marvel fans. Others will have a unique X-men Supreme style twist that you'll only find in this fanfiction series. I can't give away too much right now, but trust me when I say it's worth waiting for! New threats, new relationships, and a new scale of awesome will make 2012 a great year for X-men Supreme!

As always, I strongly encourage everyone to read and review this series as it unfolds. The more X-men Supreme grows, the more important it is that I get feedback. I want this fanfiction series to be as awesome as possible. I can't do that unless people tell me what they think. Please contact me at any time or post your comments in each issue. I'm open to any kind of feedback so don't be afraid to get in touch with me. Again, I hope you all enjoy X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope. Here's to an awesome 2012! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment