Thursday, January 5, 2017

Announcement on Upcoming Sexy Side-Projects


It's a brand new year and so far, nobody too important has died yet. That's not going to keep, but let's enjoy it while it lasts. I know 2016 sucked for a lot of people. There wasn't much we could do about that. The best I could do was keep on writing my PopMatters reviews, continue X-men Supreme, and work on my sexy side-projects, as I call them. As luck would have it, 2016 did offer an interesting revelation.

Apparently, stories about a very sexy Mary Jane Watson have a lot of appeal. Who knew? Both my "Spider-Man and the Prostitute" story and "The New Red Queen" were big hits, relatively speaking. I got a lot of fond comments from readers and I think I know why.


Now I didn't intend for the story to pan out like it did. I didn't even plan to write a sequel to it, but you gotta give the people what they want. Apparently, readers want an overtly sexy Mary Jane Watson in a universe where she worked as a prostitute. I'm not judging. I'm just saying there's an vocal audience I didn't know about.

With that in mind, I want to announce that I'm working on a few more sexy side-projects. One isn't related to my "Spider-Man and the Prostitute" story. It's actually one I've had planned for a while now and just finally got around to writing it. After that though, I have a couple of spin-offs in the works. These stories will act as sequels of sorts, taking place after "The New Red Queen" and expanding on this world. I don't want to reveal too much right now, but if you've enjoyed seeing Mary Jane Watson be sexy as hell, you'll love this!

Updates on X-men Supreme and various tie-ins will continue. There are only a couple issues left on Volume 6. I will be doing Volume 7. I won't tease too much for reasons that should be obvious in the next couple issues. Basically, if you're not liking the shit that's going on in the X-men comics right now, you should appreciate what I have planned. Nuff said!

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete