Friday, March 24, 2017

The Red Queen Chronicles: The Spy Chapter 1 is LIVE!




I hope everybody is rested, excited, and maybe even a little horny because it’s time for another one of my sexy side-projects. With winter coming to an end, spring starting to settle in, and people needing to wear less clothing, I feel the time is just right. I know every time of year is improved with a little added sex appeal. This time of year is just a bit more appropriate than most.

I’ve already teased the topic of my next sexy side-project. I’ve given plenty of attention to Mary Jane Watson in my recent projects. In my defense, that attention is totally warranted. She’s Mary Jane Watson for crying out loud. Whether she’s Spider-Man’s wife or a high-end prostitute, she’s got the kind of sex appeal that everyone can appreciate it.


Through my “Red Queen Chronicles” series, I’ve given Mary Jane plenty of opportunities to be sexy and she has taken full advantage of them. For this latest project, I’m going to give another sexy redhead an opportunity. In this case, it’s Natasha “Black Widow” Romanov. She has helped make Scarlett Johannson the highest paid actress in Hollywood. I think she’s earned a role in a sexy side-project.

This particular entry will have two parts. Both will explore a different side of Black Widow. I’m not saying this side will be perfectly in line with the canon of the comics or the movie. It’s not supposed to be. It’s just supposed to be a sexy story to enjoy as we count down the days until the beaches open for the summer.

This story marks the first time I’ve incorporated the Avengers side of things into my “Red Queen Chronicles” series. Depending on how well this goes, I’ll certainly contemplate more down the line. For now, it’s Black Widow’s turn to enter the world of the “Red Queen Chronicles.” Enjoy!


As always, I encourage everyone to take the time to review this story. Tell me what you think by posting your comments here or on the adult fanfiction website. If there’s another character you think should pay a visit to the world of Mary Jane Watson, the Red Queen, please let me know. I’m always open to new and sexy ideas. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment