Friday, December 3, 2010

Supreme Reflections Volume 1 - Magneto is LIVE!

I'm back from my vacation! It was an eventful time, but I'm ready to dive back into the world of X-men Supreme! I continued working on this fanfiction series throughout the holiday. I made sure I would be able to update the final entry into Supreme Reflections today. I'm serious when I say I strive to maintain X-men Supreme's bi-weekly schedule. I hate delays for comic books as much as the next X-men fan. So here with no more delays, here it is! The final issue of X-men Supreme: Supreme Reflections Volume 1.

Supreme Reflections - Magneto

This marks the end of this spin-off, but I do plan on doing another version of it with different characters after Volume 2. Speaking of which, X-men Supreme Volume 2 is well underway! I've been working on it extensively since Volume 1: Mutant Revolution ended. I've got the first arc all planned out and it promises to begin with quick shot of awesome! I won't give the title of the volume or the next issue just yet. I will post an announcement and extensive preview here next week. Then a week later and just in time for Christmas no less, X-men Supreme Volume 2 will officially begin! We're coming up on the one-year anniversary of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series and I have many plans in the works. I appreciate everyone who has supported me thus far and if ever you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment