Friday, December 31, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 23: Family and Fiends Part 2 LIVE!

Well it's the last day of the year and the day before the first anniversary of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! It's hard to believe so much has happened in the span of a year. This fanfiction series started off as a simple idea. Since then it has grown into more than I ever could have imagined. I couldn't be more thrilled with what I've accomplished with this fanfiction series yet there is so much I want to do with it. So it's only fitting that I update X-men Supreme with a new issue on the day before this series reaches the one year mark. For all you Nightcrawler fans out there, this issue should help ring in the new year!

Issue 23: Family and Fiends Part 2

The opening arc to X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers is coming together nicely. I don't expect it to be too long. There will be only one more issue for this arc and then the next phase of the series can begin! There's a lot to cover with this fanfiction series and as Volume 2 progresses, you'll see how the world of X-men Supreme has changed. As it grows I'll continue to update the bios and pics section. If you have any question on these updates or any feedback to help make X-men Supreme more awesome, please contact me and I'll be happy to listen! I really want to get more feedback with this series and I can't do that unless people comment or write me. The first year of X-men Supreme is behind us and I have many more years with which to develop it! Thanks to all those who have helped this fanfiction series thus far. Rest assured there is still plenty more to come! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment