Friday, April 27, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 52: District X Part 1 is LIVE!

It appears things have finally settled after a string of updates for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. My surgery made this particular update difficult. I had more setbacks with this issue than I've had with X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope than I have had with any other volume. However, through painstaking work and more than one revision I managed to complete the latest issue without delays. And it's a good thing too because this issue is the start of an important, 3-part arc that will both introduce new characters to the world of X-men Supreme and shake up the political landscape in which the X-men live.

I already set the stage for this arc with my previous issue, Issue 51: Stirring Outrage. After dealing with aliens and Mr. Sinister, the X-men must now face a much more pragmatic threat in the Friends of Humanity. Just like in the real world, X-men Supreme is in the midst of a presidential election. Senator Robert Kelly has been banking on anti-mutant sentiment to carry him to the White House. So far, it has worked to his advantage. Now with help from their newest ally, Lilandra Neramani, the X-men hope to turn the tide. How do they plan to do this? Check out the latest issue of X-men Supreme to find out!

Issue 52: District X Part 1

I continue to be encouraged by the generous yet few readers who take the time to comment on my fanfiction series. I work hard on X-men Supreme and I plan on working hard on the many stories I have planned for the future. However, I can't make those plans as awesome as they deserve to be without feedback. So I urge everyone who has been reading and following the X-men Supreme fanfiction series to take the time to comment on this and other issues or contact me with your feedback. Thanks a ton to everyone who helps support X-men Supreme. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment