Friday, July 20, 2018

The Red Queen Chronicles: The Lost Son Part 3 is LIVE!


Whenever I plan one of my sexy side-projects, I'm never quite sure whether it'll generate the kind of reaction I hope for. Most of the time, I'm just grateful that it generates any reaction at all. I've done projects that I thought were sexy as hell, but didn't get a single comment. Thankfully, "The Red Queen Chronicles" hasn't been one of them and the response to "The Red Queen Chronicles: The Lost Son," has done plenty to exceed my expectations.

The previous chapter, especially, garnered a lot of positive comments. Who knew that a scenario involving Daken and Jean getting extra rough with each other would be received so well? I know that sounds obvious in hindsight, but I was genuinely astonished by how much people responded to that scene. It gives me high hopes for some of the other sexy moments I have planned in this story.

It's not over. There's still plenty of action left, sexy and otherwise. Jean may have "subdued" Daken, but there's still the matter of Romulus and a pheromone-controlled Wolverine to deal with. It's going to get rough, messy, and sexy before all is said and done. I only hope the events in this latest chapter are just as satisfying to those who enjoyed the last one. Also, to those who left such wonderful comments, I sincerely thank you.


I can confirm that there will be one more chapter in this story. I can also confirm that this chapter will involve Daken so rest assured, I'm not done utilizing his sex appeal. For reasons that are now painfully obvious, his unique sex appeal has really resonated and I hope to make the most of it in this story. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment