Friday, May 7, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 10: REvenge of Weapon X Part 1 is LIVE!

A new issue of X-men Supreme has been released! I know I still have a number of comics to review, but my fanfiction comes first. For all of you waiting for a review of Uncanny X-men 524 rest assured, I have the comic. I WILL review it along with the Iron Man 2 movie. In the meantime, X-men Supreme shall keep rolling along with a new arc entitled Revenge of Weapon X.

Issue 10: Revenge of Weapon X Part 1


Like the last arc, this is multi-part. Unlike the last arc, this will be much bigger! Whenever Weapon X rears it's ugly head, bad things happen and so do big changes. You'll get both in the next few issues! As always I encourage you to read and review. The more feedback I get, the more I can improve this series! Thanks to everyone who has supported me thus far and take care.


Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment