Monday, February 7, 2011

X-men Supreme Update - Jean Grey Pics

The updates just keep coming for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! The next issue for X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers isn't quite ready yet. I've been working hard as always to make sure the issue is ready on time for it's biweekly release. But recently, I've also been trying to update the other sections of the X-men Supreme website. This site contains more than just the fanfiction series. Recently, I've been pushing to update the pics section. For the most part, the panels section has gotten most of the attention for X-men Supreme. It remains one of the most vital since these are the pics that actually find their way into the fanfiction content. Just as important are the pics for the X-ladies that are always so popular. Recently, I updated the section for Mystique, Shadowcat, Scarlet Witch, Rogue, and Storm. Now I've completed the update for the last X-lady, Jean Grey.

X-Ladies Pics - Jean Grey

I know I usually leave Jean for last, but that's because her pics section is the biggest. You always want to save the best for last! Now that X-men Supreme has a fresh batch of pics, I plan on focusing more on the fanfiction. X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers is just getting warmed up! The last issue set the stage for the kind of conflicts that will come center stage. This issue sets up a new series of conflicts that will take this fanfiction series to another level! It all continues with Issue 26: The Ties That Terrorize. Stay tuned for the full story later this week! Until then, please contact me if you have any questions or comments. Take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

 
Jack

2 comments:

  1. Looks good!
    I'd like to know what you think of my X-Ladies!

    http://paintchipsandpencilshavings.blogspot.com/

    I could use some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I checked out your blog and your stuff is pretty good! If you ever want me to post some of your work on my website, please let me know and I'll be happy to oblige! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete