Friday, August 26, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 40: Overlord Part 3 is LIVE

It's beautiful day for a big update to the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! I'm really excited about this one. The biggest arc of X-men Supreme to date has reached it's midpoint. That means secrets will be revealed, plots will be hatched, and major twists will take place. This fanfiction series has gone through many big moments, but none quite as big as this! Magneto has pulled out all the stops. There's no progression anymore. He's going for it all! If you only read one arc of X-men Supreme ever, this is one you won't want to miss! I hope my words do it justice. Please remember to comment on the issue at the end and let me know what you think!

Issue 40: Overlord Part 3

This fanfiction series is nearing it's biggest turning point. Yet I haven't forgotten the other parts of this website! I recently updated the pics section and it was an extensive update at that. A fresh batch of pinups is now in the X-men sexy ladies section. This includes new images of Rogue, Jean Grey, Mystique, Storm, and the Scarlet Witch. Marvel has always done a good job of crafting images of it's ladies that are pleasing to the eye so once you're done with the latest issue of X-men Supreme, take a look and enjoy!

This is a big moment for this fanfiction series so it's very important that readers take the time to review. I know I say that every week, but this time it has extra weight because so much of X-men Supreme's future will build from this arc. I hope you all enjoy it, but I'm eager for feedback on the Overlord arc. Please comment on each issue or contact me at any time to discuss it! Until next time, take care and best wishes!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment