Friday, February 17, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 47: The Good, The Bad, The Sinister Part 1 is LIVE!

The time has come for the first arc of X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope. This fanfiction series has had it's share of arcs thus far, but none like this! Back in X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers, I introduced the X-men Supreme version of Mr. Sinister. The X-men did not defeat him during their first encounter in Sinister Intent. Since then, Sinister has been biding his time and plotting with help from someone who should sound familiar to Jean Grey and fans who know her history. Well now it's time for some of Sinister's many secrets to come out! His history with the X-men and his plans for mutants as a whole is not to be missed. Throughout the history of Marvel comics, Sinister has been behind some of the most nefarious plots for the X-men. This fanfiction series will be no different and it starts with the first issue of this new arc.

Issue 47: The Good, The Bad, The Sinister

There will be many important elements to emerge from Sinister and his dealings with the X-men. Don't expect this to be the last or the most destructive. But I promise all you passionate X-men fans out there that this arc is not to be missed! As always, I strongly encourage everyone to take the time to leave a review and provide feedback. Please contact me with all your comments or questions. I'm happy to listen. Moreover, I've been concerned about the lack of traffic to my website lately. I really want this website to grow along with this fanfiction series. To do this, I'm willing to accept help from anyone willing to provide it. Got a website of your own? Let me know and I'll post it! Got a story you want to share? Let me know and I'll be happy to post it! Got some X-men art? Let me know and I'll be happy to post it! I want this website to be special and in order to accomplish that, I'll need help. So please, if you have something you would like to contribute to the world of X-men Supreme, let me know and let's make this website and this fanfiction series truly special! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment