Friday, March 2, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 48: The Good, The Bad, The Sinister Part 2 is LIVE!

The world of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is poised to take a very sinister turn in more ways than one! Two weeks ago, I began a new arc entitled The Good, The Bad, The Sinister. This arc brought Mr. Sinister back into the mix in addition to introducing the X-men Supreme incarnation of Madelyn Pryor, who in this fanfiction series is Jean Grey's deviant cousin. Links to the past and present have been established. Now as this fanfiction series continues, those links will continue to evolve. It all continues in the next issue of this very important arc for X-men Supreme. I worked long and hard on it so I really hope you all enjoy it and take some time to provide feedback for it.

Issue 48: The Good, The Bad, The Sinister Part 2

Now I know I take time out of every update to urge my readers to review my series. And I mean it. I really do want to hear what you all think of X-men Supreme. The traffic and the feedback for this site has been flat or declining. I really want that to change! I work so hard on this fanfiction series and it's really important that I know that people are out there who are as passionate about reading it as I am about writing it. So please contact me or post your comments in each issue. I plan on doing other updates in other parts of the website. Once this arc is over, I'll add some new bios entries. But if anyone has any suggestions for more improvements, I would love to know! I'm willing to post artwork and even other story materials if one is willing to help me with this site! Thank you all and I hope this series continues to grow. Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment