Friday, June 22, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 56: Diary of the Fallen is LIVE!

Every so often, I like to do an issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series that focuses heavily on a certain character. One of the biggest challenges in writing X-men Supreme is having time to properly flesh out every character. I love all the characters of X-men and I want to do every one of them justice. In writing this fanfiction series, I have a new appreciation for how hard the writers and editors at Marvel must work to try and accommodate every character in their vast arsenal. I hope other Marvel fans understand that in both reading Marvel comics and the X-men Supreme fanficition series.

For this particular issue, X-men Supreme takes a break from the ongoing political drama surrounding the presidential election and focuses on a story involving everyone's favorite weather goddess, Storm. While I've made an effort to explore some parts of her life with arcs like Cajun Chaos, there are some parts that I still haven't been able to touch on. This latest issue will dig a little deeper into what makes Ororo Munroe tick while also putting her new relationship with Wolverine to the test. Romance and drama have always been a staple of the X-men world and it promises to continue with this latest romantic development. In addition, this story will also explore the mystery surrounding Nightcrawler's father and Mystique's former lover, Azazel. It is a story that will span multiple volumes of X-men Supreme, but expect some majuor developments with this latest issue. I hope you all enjoy it!

Issue 56: Dairy of the Fallen

I also have done some small updates to the X-men Supreme pics section. I've added some new pics to the Mystique and Storm section. I figured since they're such a huge part of this new issue, it was only fitting that I give them an update. I should have more updates soon. If anyone has something to contribute, feel free to contact me at any time and we'll discuss it.

This issue is a one-shot, so that makes providing feedback all the more important. I deeply value every review on every issue I get for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. So please take the time to post a comment in the comments section for each issue or contact me with your feedback directly. Thanks again to everyone who has supported the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment