Friday, December 1, 2017

Sexy Side-Project "The Red Queen Chronicles: The Holidays" is LIVE!


It's that time of year again. Decorations are going up, eggnog is on sale, and department stores are on their knees, begging people to come buy their crap. That's right. The holidays are here! If you don't care for the holidays, then I weep for your soul.

I, for one, love the holidays. I love everything about it from the shopping to the family moments to the peppermint lattes spiked with whiskey. I don't care that it has become so consumer-driven that Santa Claus may as well be a secret agent for Amazon. It's still a wonderful time of the year that evokes all sorts of wonderful experiences.

That brings me to my latest sexy side-project. Yes, I realize that was a poor transition on my part, but how else do you lead into project that combines sex appeal and the holidays? Moreover, how do you lead into it when that sex appeal also combines the sexiness of Jean Grey, Emma Frost, and Mary Jane Watson? Even Ebenezer Scrooge, himself, would be inspired by that.

Maybe it's just my overactive holiday spirit, but I felt compelled to make my next sexy side-project holiday themed. Since the world of The Red Queen is already so rich with sexiness, I used that to set it up. Given how much that world has grown this past year, I can think of few worlds better to celebrate the holidays in the sexiest way possible. Enjoy!


As always, I encourage everyone to provide feedback. I'm still not done with this world. I still keep getting new, sexy ideas that I can't resist pursuing. I'm still undecided on many, but I'm always open to discuss new ideas, especially the sexy kind.

If nothing else, I hope this story gets you in the holiday spirit, among other things. In case this is the last sexy side-project of the year, I want to thank everyone for helping me make this series such a success. I had no idea it would blossom like it has, but I'm so glad it did and I look forward to building more sexiness on top of it in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment