Friday, October 7, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 43: War and Peace is LIVE!

The end has come, my friends. Well, the end of X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers anyways. That's right. The second installment of this fanfiction series has come to a close. I can honestly say this series has turned out better than I could have hoped. As a long-time X-men fan, it means a lot to be able to put together something like this. It means much more to have other X-men fans to share it with. X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution was about establishing the X-men and the world they lived in. X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers was about escalation. In the end Magneto changed the world in ways that will have long-lasting ramifications. Those ramifications will be explored in X-men Supreme Volume 3, but before we get to that story we must close out this one. With one issue left, I'm proud to end X-men Supreme Volume 2: Mutant Revolution. Thanks again everybody! I hope I've done something that X-men fans everywhere can appreciate.

Issue 43: War and Peace

So now that X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers is over, what's next for this fanfiction series? Well like I already said, there will be a Volume 3. I don't have a name for it yet, but I will announce it soon. Before we get to that point, I plan on doing another installment of Supreme Reflections. So many things happened to so many characters that there's no way I could have explored everything in Volume 2. I hope to dig a little deeper with some fan favorites as well as some important relationships. Stay tuned for more details! I also plan on doing something extra special before I begin Volume 3 of this fanfiction series. Stay tuned to for more details.

As always, I strongly encourage everyone who follows this series to review and post comments on each issue. I put the comments section in each issue for a reason. Don't be afraid to use it! Or if you want you can just contact me and I'll be happy to talk X-men or Marvel comics with you. Once again, I thank everyone for their support. I deeply appreciate it! Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment