Friday, October 21, 2011

X-men Supreme Update: Supreme Reflections - Scott Summers is LIVE!

The X-men Supreme fanfiction series will not miss a beat! Just because X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers is over, it doesn't mean the story has to stall. But before this fanfiction series moves forward, it's important to reflect on what has happened in the past volume and how it has affected the characters. That's the primary point of my Supreme Reflections series. It takes some time to step outside the plot and focus on the characters. Part of the reason that Marvel has had so much success with X-men is because of how compelling their characters are. I want to honor that and once again I hope Supreme Reflections can do so. The first character to get his reflection is Cyclops. He's the first X-man and one of the most iconic. He was a difficult character to write, but he's a fan favorite so I hope this first dose of Supreme Reflections does him justice!

Supreme Reflections: Cyclops

The X-men Supreme fanfiction series has a long ways to go and it will be the powerful nature of Marvel's iconic characters that will carry it. As I announced previously, I'll be focusing on the Original Five for this round of Supreme Reflections. That means the first class of X-men will get their shot, but expect them to undergo plenty of changes in the events to come! Volume 3 will take many of these characters to new heights and I look forward to seeing X-men Supreme evolve along the way. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me at any time and I urge everyone to provide feedback. Until next time, take care and best wishes!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment