Friday, March 1, 2013

X-men Supreme Reflections: President Robert Kelly is LIVE!


The world of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is undergoing a huge shift. Robert Kelly has been elected President of the United States and human/mutant relations will never be the same. But who is this man who is now leader of the free world in X-men Supreme? Why has he taken it upon himself to make mutants his primary issue? Throughout history, many politicians have staked their careers on a single issue. Some do so because they genuinely believe it to be an important issue. Some do so just to get votes for the next election. In the world of comics and the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, this is no different. Robert Kelly is a man who believes in what he is doing and whether they like it or not, the X-men will have to deal with him.

Over the course of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, I've introduced many characters. I don't always get to explore some of those characters as much as I want to. Robert Kelly is a character that has been part of X-men Supreme since X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. But it wasn't until the end of X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope that I finally had a chance to explore some aspects of his life. It's not easy squeezing in all the relevant details. And this exactly why I take the time to do spin-off series like X-men Supreme Reflections. It gives me time to go over those details and review aspects of a character that are hard to do in the middle of a story. There's a lot motivating Robert Kelly now and I hope it gets readers excited for his new role in future stories of X-men Supreme!

X-men Supreme Reflections: President Robert Kelly

I say it every time I post an update and I'll keep saying it for as long as I continue this fanfiction series. Please take the time to provide feedback and support X-men Supreme! I work long and hard on creating this detailed world of X-men and I can only ensure it is sufficiently awesome through feedback from my readers. Please contact me with your comments or questions or place your remarks in the comments section for this or any other issue of X-men Supreme. I appreciate all those who take the time to provide feedback. X-men Supreme is more awesome because of it! Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment