Friday, May 10, 2013

X-men Supreme Issue 74: Dark Messenger is LIVE!



The X-men Supreme fanfiction series is ready to continue with a fresh new one-shot arc. For a while now, I've been focusing on larger multi-issue stories. I understand those can be hard to follow at times so I'm hoping to be more concise with this new issue. I always make an effort to create a fanfiction series that offers a wide range of stories, characters, and arcs. WIth the recent election of Robert Kelly as President of the United States, a lot of those arcs have been somewhat political. There's definitely a place for that in the world of X-men, but as I said previously part of the appeal of X-men is the diversity of stories offered. That diversity includes stories that involve forces that are more nefarious than politics, if you can believe that.

Throughout the history of Marvel comics, the X-men have been no strangers to magic. I knew when I began the X-men Supreme fanfiction series that I wanted a few major arcs centered around magic. That's what led me to craft the ongoing story surrounding Nightcrawler and his girlfriend, Amanda Sefton, and the secrets that she and her mother guard. From the beginning, I've linked Nightcrawler's history with certain mystical elements. His mysterious father, Azazel, took magic very seriously. He made it clear to his son that there are threats in the world that he must be ready to confront. Unfortunately, he died before he could reveal the nature of these threats. Now one of them has found its way to his girlfriend, Amanda. And that threat has a name and she's already shown up recently in the pages of X-men Supreme. Her name is Selene Gallio.

She has already made her presence felt in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series as the Black Queen of the Inner Circle. She was the one that lured the Phoenix Force into Jean Grey during the Phoenix Saga and she held her own against the Phoenix Force in the final battle. But her story goes beyond the Inner Circle and the Phoenix. She is now ready to reveal some of her dark agenda to the X-men and it begins with a daring clash in this latest issue and Nightcrawler's girlfriend is at the center of it all.


The X-men Supreme fanfiction series is a large and diverse universe with many powerful forces causing conflict for the X-men. There are many stories for me to tell in this series. I have big plans for all of them, but for them to be as awesome as they need to be it is important that fans and readers take the time to provide feedback. If I don't know I'm doing something wrong, then I won't be able to fix it. So please take the time to post comments in this and every other issue of X-men Supreme. Or you can always contact me directly if you wish. As always, I deeply appreciate those who do take the time to provide feedback. Please know that I make an effort to respond to it in kind. I hope everyone continues to enjoy the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment