Friday, February 12, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 4 is LIVE!

Well, it's February 12th and I said I would update X-men Supreme by then so here I am! This fanfiction series has been going well and I have many plans for future issues. It doesn't look like I'll have a problem keeping with this bi-weekly schedule. So set your calendars for every other Friday fanfiction fans! It's going to be the date of X-men Supreme! Check out the latest issue below:

Issue 4: Growing Ranks

Things are about to heat up in X-men Supreme. Lines will be drawn. Enemies will take sides and plans will be hatched. The next few issues are critical so you'll want to keep up! X-men fans and fanfiction fans alike should enjoy the ride to come. Please be sure to review and happy reading!

Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment