Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day True Believers!

It's that time of year again! It's the time when those who are with someone celebrate their love and those who are alone roll their eyes and sigh. Many have a love/hate relationship with love, especially Valentine's Day. Originally, I was planning to post some pictures of famous X-couples on my website. But seeing as how I'm alone at the moment and I despise Valentine's Day, I instead decided to just post a bunch of pics of sexy X-women!

See the hot ladies of X-men here at X-men Supreme!

I will eventually do a post about X-couples, but since X-men Supreme is still unfolding it wouldn't be right at this point. There is still a lot to develop in terms of characters and relationships. The next two chapters will bring more concrete romantic interests into perspective. So all of you fanfiction readers who love "shipping" as they call it, please stay tuned! Love is in the air at the X-mansion and it will manifest in a variety of ways in X-men Supreme.

I could give some input on what I think about the current romances in the X-comics at the moment, but it wouldn't be productive since I won't be able to draw any parallels to my series. It will make more sense as to how I interpret them and how I handle them when the time comes. There is still much left to develop in X-men Supreme and I hope all you fanfiction, romance and action lovers alike, will enjoy it! Until then, take care!

MarvelMaster616

No comments:

Post a Comment