Friday, July 30, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 16: Pryde and Prejudice is LIVE!

I know plenty of you are still clamoring for comic reviews. Rest assured, I'll get to them. But first and foremost, I must tend to X-men Supreme. I had to work extra hard to get this update out on time. If I really was working for Marvel they would have been breathing down my neck for the the past two weeks, telling me that delays were not acceptable. I agree. I have no excuses. The X-men Supreme fanfiction series must continue and after some hiccups along the way, the new issue "Pryde and Prejudice" is ready.

X-men Supreme Issue 16: Pryde and Prejudice

This issue is just a one-shot, but it's a hell of a one-shot because it introduces a fan-favorite X-men character. I won't say who it is because the title alone should give it away. This issue also marks the beginning of the end for the first volume of X-men Supreme. So far a lot has happened and it is all for a purpose. The volume has been building towards a big event that will bring together the events of the entire series thus far in a big way. You'll see! Thanks again to all those who have been supporting this blog and this series. None of this would be possible without you. Until next time, take care and don't forget to review the new issue!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment