Friday, August 27, 2010

X-men Supreme: Issue 18 - Uprising Part 2 is LIVE!

It's time for another update, but on this very special day I've done more than just update the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Yes, I've taken another step towards the end of Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. The Uprising arc promises to be the most explosive story in this series to date. It's not only going to bring X-men Supreme Volume 1 to it's stunning conclusion, it's going to set the stage for an even bigger Volume 2. Now is a great time to jump into this series because it's only going to get better as the X-men Supreme saga unfolds!

X-men Supreme: Issue 18 - Uprising Part 2

But today isn't just about updating the series. I've spent some extra time doing some more extensive updates the the X-men Supreme website. For too long I've negated the pics section. Well not anymore! I've made a long overdue update to the sexy ladies area, adding pics for Rogue, Mystique, Storm, Jean Grey, and the Scarlet Witch. Not only that, I've added a new X-lady to the mix. Now Kitty Pryde, aka Shadowcat, has her own section as well! I meant to add these in a lot sooner, but better late than never I guess. I definitely plan on adding more and I'm still open to fanart if some want to submit it.

But that still isn't the only addition to this update! I've added a new social networking function to the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Now at the end of every chapter and on the front page of this site, there will be links to add sections of this website to Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and every other social media outlet. I've even started a Facebook page exclusively for this series! So if you have a Facebook page, look up X-men Supreme! It's an open medium for the awesome of X-men Supreme to be shared. There's so much more I want to do with this fanfiction series and I'll do whatever it takes to share it with the world. If you have any suggestions that you feel may help please share them with me! Otherwise, enjoy the new pics and enjoy the new issue. Thanks again to everybody who has supported this series and this blog. You guys are awesome! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment