Thursday, November 18, 2010

X-men Supreme Update - New Panel Art

Don't panic over this update! I'm not delaying X-men Supreme again. The next entry for this fanfiction series is still on track and on schedule as promised. But I simply cannot wait until then to post this update. I know I updated the pics section recently with new images of the X-women. Now I have another update for the panels section and that's always a big deal for this series. Once again, artist Brian Brinlee has contributed to the X-men Supreme fanfiction series in a big way. This time he has provided a very graphic piece straight from the pages of Issue 7: Mother Knows Best, which features a scene involving Rogue, Mystique, and Wolverine.

X-men Supreme Pics - Panels

As always, I'm deeply honored for someone like Mr. Brinlee to contribute to X-men Supreme. This moment was a big moment in that it sealed Rogue's decision to become a member of the X-men. It also began a long string of drama between her and Mystique, some of which will play out in Volume 2. I'm still hard at work on making this follow-up even more awesome than Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. Stay tuned for more updates and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. Also, if you would like to join Brian in contributing to X-men Supreme I would definitely welcome that as well!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment