Friday, July 15, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 37: Deadpool Part 2 is LIVE

The madness continues in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. The Deadpool arc has been by far one of my favorite stories to date! There's just something about a fourth-wall breaking, wise-cracking, masked mercenary that's so much fun. Overall, I've received a favorable response from my take on everyone's favorite merc with a mouth. No X-men series is complete without Deadpool offering his twisted take. This introduction arc is just the first arc where he takes center stage. I plan on using Deadpool in future X-men Supreme stories. For now, I hope you all enjoy the conclusion of his self-titled arc! X-men Supreme is all the more awesome because of it.

Issue 37: Deadpool Part 2

Now that the insanity surrounding Deadpool is over, the X-men Supreme fanfiction series can move on to more serious stories. Since the beginning of X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers, a conflict has been brewing. The seeds were sewn at the end of X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. Now everything is about to erupt in the final arc of this volume! This fanfiction series has raised the stakes in it's brief history. It's about to take a much bigger step! It begins with the next issue and you won't want to miss it!

In addition to the update, I'm proud to announce that X-men Supreme received another generous commission. This one came courtesy of a very kind fan named MarvelWriter03. I met him on Fanfiction.net and he was generous enough to submit a pic from a scene in Issue 28: Cajun Chaos Part 2 that features Gambit and Rogue. I really appreciate his support and his contribution! Please remember that I'm always open to posting the work of others. Please contact me if you wish to discuss this or any other issue relating to X-men. Don't forget to review as well! The reviews have gone up slightly. I would like to see them go up even more! Until next time, take care and best wishes!

 
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment