Friday, February 15, 2013

X-men Supreme Reflections: Kurt Wagner is LIVE!

Hope everybody had a happy Valentines Day! It's time for another bit of introspection in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. As X-men Supreme has grown, I've developed a greater appreciation for the challenges Marvel faces in keeping their series fresh. The comics have kept it going for decades. The X-men Supreme fanfiction series has only been around for about three years. In other words, it has a long ways to go! But I love rising to the challenge. Marvel often tries to explore new sides to certain characters as the times change. I feel X-men Supreme Reflections helps with that.

That brings me back to Nightcrawler. As I've said before, he's a character who has undergone some of the most dramatic changes in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. His whole life story is very different, even though his personality may be the same. He was not raised by adopted parents in X-men Supreme. There's no mystery either about where he came from and who his parents are. Both Mystique and Azazel have played a significant part of his life. So has his adopted sister, Rogue. When I introduced him in Issue 22: Family and Fiends Part 1 I knew I would be taking a chance on a fan favorite character. Overall, I think it has paid off. And now that Nightcrawler is dead in the comics, that gives me all the more incentive to make sure he's as awesome as he deserves to be in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! As such, I hope his ailing fans appreciate his entry into the X-men Supreme Reflections series.

X-men Supreme Reflections: Kurt Wagner

I really enjoy exploring the personal sides of the X-men. There's just so much to tell and I feel as though fans really respond to getting to know the thoughts and feelings of their favorite characters. I know it may not be as exciting as some of the other major events in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, but I think it's vital to the overall story. But I'm always open to new ways of thinking. That's why it's very important that readers take the time to provide feedback for each new entry of X-men Supreme. If you're one of the ailing Nightcrawler fans, I really want to know how you feel about his portrayal in this fanfiction series. Please contact me or post your thoughts here. I'm always open to constructive criticism. I want to make X-men Supreme as awesome as it deserves to be and I can't do that without feedback! Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment