Friday, October 11, 2013

X-men Supreme Issue 85: Cambrian Explosion Part 2 is LIVE!


There have been many iconic moments in the history of X-men and I’ve tried to create similar moments in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. There have been epic battles against the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, clashes with Mr. Sinister, dramatic revelations about the past, and cosmic struggles against the Phoenix Force. In creating a story to celebrate the X-men’s 50th anniversary, I’m hoping to create similar moments with The Cambrian Explosion. I understand that X-men Supreme is not on the same level as the comics, but I want to treat it as such and I hope it makes for the best story possible.

Magneto has many flaws and some of those flaws are why he’s such a dangerous villain to the X-men. He always things big and never does anything halfway. In X-men Supreme, he has already created his own country for mutants and nearly destroyed the whole planet with an asteroid. His next plan is even bigger. Throughout this fanfiction series, he has sought what he hopes to be the final blow of sorts to human dominance. He believes he has found such power in an ancient entity known as the Cambrian. The nature of this entity and the power it possesses are still a mystery. Now this mystery is about to be revealed in a big way.

There have been many powerful forces in this fanfiction series thus far. But for this one, I didn’t want to take something directly from the comics. I want to try to create something unique that can’t be found anywhere else except X-men Supreme. The threat posed by the Cambrian will get so many characters involved, including a few who haven’t been seen in a while like Colossus. It will have a major impact on the future of this fanfiction series, both for the characters and the world itself. And the scale of that impact will only begin to emerge in this destructive issue of X-men Supreme.

X-men Supreme Issue 85: Cambrian Explosion Part 2

A great many stories will spin out of the events of this arc. The X-men Supreme fanfiction series still has many events to come and I look forward to developing these events. As I do so, it’s always important that I continue to receive feedback. I really do take it seriously when someone offers criticism or suggestions for this fanfiction series. I hope as many people as possible take the time to post their comments directly in this issue or contact me directly to submit their feedback. I’m always happy to chat X-men and Marvel Comics so please don’t hesitate to do so. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment