Friday, December 20, 2013

X-men Supreme Issue 90: Subversive Secrets is LIVE!


Secrets have a way of coming back to haunt all those who keep them. Numerous well-known X-men stories and Marvel stories in general are predicated on secrets becoming exposed. In the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, many secrets have been kept and many more have been revealed as the story progressed. But recent events in X-men Supreme, most notably with the Cambrian, have made it impossible to continue concealing these secrets. As X-men Supreme Volue 4: Politics of Fear nears its end, a number of secrets are going to be revealed, which will subsequently set the stage for the next era in this fanfiction series.

As such, this latest issue of X-men Supreme is going to get the ball rolling on exposing these secrets. Right now, the most well-known secret involves Professor Charles Xavier and his battle against the cancer that took his legs from him. This struggle has been one of the unique plots I've developed for X-men Supreme. I feel it helps give Charles Xavier a very real and very human battle to endure. And like real life, that battle can't always be won. He has kept this struggle from his X-men, but he can no longer hide it. And in doing so, the very future of the X-men in X-men Supreme is at risk.

But Charles Xavier isn't the only one with a secret. A much bigger secret has been kept from Lilandra Nermani, a vital ally for the X-men and Charles Xavier's current love interest. I've been waiting to develop her character in a big way since I introduced her in X-men Supreme Issue 45: Hearts and Minds. She hasn't had much of a role in the X-men comics in recent years, but she's about to get a much bigger role in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. And it all begins with a major revelation about her past that will change her and Charles Xavier forever. It promises to take the X-men to conflicts that won't be restricted to the planet Earth anymore. But I won't drop too many hints. I prefer that a new issue speak for itself.

X-men Supreme Issue 90: Subversive Secrets

There are so many secrets in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series that I hope to explore. It's part of my effort to help set X-men Supreme apart from the comics. While I want to keep utilizing classic X-men elements, I also want to make it so X-men Supreme offers readers something that they won't find anywhere else. The unique twist is part of the appeal of X-men Supreme and I'm always trying ot refine it. With that in mind, it's very important that I continue to receive feedback for each and ever issue of this fanfiction series. So as always, I urge everyone to take the time to read and review this and every other issue of X-men Supreme. Either post your comments directly in the issue with my review system or contact me directly and tell me what you think. I'm always eager to chat. Thank you very much to all those who have supported X-men Supreme. I hope it continues as more secrets are revealed. Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment