Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Spider-Man and the Prostitute: The Proposition UPDATE!


Since I know certain fans can be impatient about certain stories, I did a little overtime on my new side-project, Spider-Man and the Prostitute. It's a story I built around the premise of being unambiguously, unapologetically sexy and nobody likes to wait on that, I'm making sure I don't leave too many fans hanging.

Few characters evoke a natural, unmistakable sexiness than Mary Jane Watson. She's right up there with Emma Frost in terms of characters who exude a natural, powerful sexiness. And for reasons I can only attribute to chronic blue balls, Marvel has decided to sideline and marginalize her. Even when she does show up, they don't let her be sexy and that's a crime against comic fans everywhere.

Now this story has cranked up the sexiness, some might say to a gratuitous level. But to those who would say that, I say fuck off. This is a story about a world where Mary Jane Watson became a prostitute and never knew Peter Parker in her youth. And that's a story that's bound to get sexual in a major way very soon. That story continues in this next chapter, which I hope gets the blood flowing in all the right directions.


I plan on letting this story get a lot sexier before it's finished. It's not going to be long, but it will be hot as hell because we should expect nothing less from Mary Jane Watson. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment