Friday, January 27, 2017

X-men Supreme Uncut: Cyclops and Jean Grey In The Back Seat is LIVE!


It’s cold, it’s dreary, and the X-men are fighting yet another superhero vs. superhero battle in the comics. In other words, it’s the perfect time for another one of my sexy side projects. When the current status of the comics is so depressing in so many ways, it’s actually not that hard to get into the mood so to speak. Sometimes, you just need make something that gives you and your fellow X-men fans a break from the doom, gloom, and repeated sterilization that the X-men comics have given us in recent years.

Once again, I’ve decided to add a little cut-scene to X-men Supreme. At the moment, this series is nearing the end of Volume 6: Liberation Decimation. At this point in the series, things are going to get dire. There will be upheavals. Hearts will be strained, broken, and everything in between. That said, I will not be resorting to sterilization, clones, or time travel. That alone should make X-men Supreme less confusing/infuriating than the comics.

Before that though, I want to make something that’s fun, entertaining, and sexy as hell. To do that, I’m drafting Cyclops and Jean Grey into a little sexy fun once more. To date, they’re one of the most enduring romances in X-men Supreme and, while Marvel is trying desperately to make us forget, they’re still the most iconic romance in the history of X-men. Even if they are iconic, that doesn’t mean they can’t have some sexy fun.

In this case, it happens just after X-men Supreme Issue 80: The Lotus and the Warrior. I know that was way back in X-men Supreme Volume 4: Politics of Fear, but there’s a reason for that and that reason should become apparent in the story, hopefully in a damn sexy sort of way. I originally wanted to fit this into some more recent events in X-men Supreme, but I just couldn’t make it work so I fit it in here. It doesn’t make the end result any less sexy.

So if you’re a fan of Cyclops and Jean Grey having a little sexy fun on the side, this little one-shot should be for you. If you’re just sick of the damn winter cold and want to lounge around naked again, this should help warm you up as well. It won’t fill the role of a broken heater, but it’s the next best thing.


It’s going to be a long winter, but we’ll get through. Expect more sexy side-projects along the way to help keep things hot. The feedback I’ve gotten from stories like “The New Red Queen” have been very encouraging. I’m still entertaining a host of ideas, but I’m always happy to hear more. Please take time to post reviews and send me comments. I’m always happy to listen, especially to the sexy ones. Until next time, take care and stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. The last time I saw this site was in 2010 or something....just opened this again 7 years later...so great to see some people never leave the love of comics (and S/J) far behind! _priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it. I haven't forgotten about those better times either. I hope I can capture the essence of those times with stories like this. Thanks again!

      Delete