Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sexy Pics of Scarlet Witch

It's been a while since I added something other than my series to my website. Since I haven't introduced a whole lot of new characters yet, I've had to play the waiting game. But it turns out there was one section I could still add. I've given the X-women their share of homage so why not give the bad guys a chance to match their sexiness? So like Rogue, Storm, and Jean Grey I made a section celebrating the sexy that is Wanda Maximoff, aka the Scarlet Witch.

Scarlet Witch Pics

There are still plenty of beautiful X-women out there, but until I introduce them into X-men Supreme their sexy will have to remain idle. In the meantime enjoy the beauty that is the Scarlet Witch and stay tuned for a preview of the new issue on April 9th. Until then, take care!

Jack

1 comment: