Friday, August 13, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 17: Uprising Part 1 is LIVE

The beginning of the end of the beginning is here! The final arc of X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution starts today! As a fanfiction series, I'm still trying to make this series have it's share of major events like the real X-men comics. As such, this arc promises to be the largest to date. It will bring together plots and sub-plots that have been brewing since the first issue. The world of X-men Supreme is about to undergo some major shifts that will not only strike the X-men to their core, but set the stage for Volume 2. The new issue of this fan series begins literally and figuratively with a bang.

Issue 17: Uprising Part 1

Now that the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is nearing the end of it's first arc, the need for feedback is greater than ever. I know I've been pushing for it with every update. I'll continue to do so because it really is vital that I get some kind of feedback from my readers. This is a very ambitious series with a great deal of work left to be done. The first volume has been a new experience for me, but an enjoyable one above all else and for that reason I need to know if I'm doing something right. So please post comments on the issue or contact me with your feedback and I'll be happy to listen. Thanks to everybody who has supported this series and this blog thus far. I deeply appreciate and hope to deliver more with this arc and the many more that X-men Supreme has left to tell.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment