Friday, September 24, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 20: Uprising Part 4 is LIVE!

It's that time again! I spend so much time ranting about X-men in other mediums, but I never forget about my own X-men series! The final issue of the Uprising arc and the next to last issue of X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution is ready! This fanfiction series has turned into more than I ever hoped for. So has this blog, even if the comic reviews seem to be the main draw. I've been thrilled by those few who have been nice enough to provide support and I've worked hard to make this X-men series the best it can be. This four-part saga has been the biggest yet for X-men Supreme and I'm honored to present it to all those who have come to enjoy this fanfiction series as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Issue 20: Uprising Part 4

The end of this arc marks the culmination of many different plots that have been growing since the beginning. It will help set the stage for a new status quo for Volume 2. Don't expect everything to end all nice and tidy. The events in this series thus far will have a deep impact on the world of X-men Supreme. Marvel Universe 1015 will be undergoing some major shifts. The nature of those shifts will become clearer in the final issue. Until then, I hope you enjoy this next to last entry of my humble experiment in X-men fandom! As always, I strongly encourage everybody to post reviews for each issue or contact me with feedback. The more I get, the better my fanfiction will be! Stay tuned for more updates to the pics section and bio page. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment