Wednesday, November 10, 2010

X-men Supreme Update - New Sexy Pics

Only a few more days left until the next update of Supreme Reflections in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I still feel bad about not being able to update last week. Things have settled outside the fanfiction world and I'm trying to get back on track with this series. Rogue's upcoming entry is just about complete. However, I still want to make up for last week so what better way than updating the pics section? I've been saving this for a while now and it's somewhat overdue and involves a fresh batch of pics of the sexy X-women and the fans who love them.

Pics - X-women

Among those updated this time around are Jean Grey, Rogue, Mystique, Storm, and the Scarlet Witch. All have sexy new additions that should further grace the world of X-men Supreme with more beauty and awesome. This fanfiction series is constantly growing and I want to keep adding to it. So remember, if you have any pics of your own you want to submit or contribute to the panels section please contact me. I would love to add more work to X-men Supreme! Thanks again for your patience everybody. Accept this as part of my penance and I hope to add to it by making the next entry of Supreme Reflections extra awesome!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment