Friday, April 22, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 31: Memory Musings Is LIVE!

It's been a busy couple of weeks. The X-men Supreme fanfiction series is entering new territory and I've had to proceed carefully. The X-men mythos has a lot of material to work with. Some of that material has been underdeveloped. With X-men Supreme, I hope to develop a distinct style of storytelling that fanfiction fans and X-men fans alike will appreciate. The last issue put a new twist on Juggernaut. This issue will give the same treatment to John Proudstar. He's a classic X-men character that's easy to overlook. In X-men Supreme, expect him to play a much bigger role. In a way he already has. That's what this new issue is going to establish. The world of X-men Supreme didn't start with issue 1. Prepare for a new insight into the history of X-men Supreme! It will open the door to a new host of stories that will factor heavily into upcoming events.

Issue 31: Memory Musings

Now like any Marvel universe, X-men Supreme has plenty of history. Thunderbird is just part of it. This is the first time I'm really digging into it, but it won't be the last! I have plans to tell more stories about the X-men prior to issue 1 in the pipeline. I can't talk about it just yet since most of those plans are still tentative.

However, I can say that past events described in this issue will factor heavily into the next major arc! The past and the present are about to collide in a big way! This fanfiction series is about to take another major step that certain X-men fans will find very intriguing. I wish I could give more hints, but you'll just have to keep reading!
As always, I deeply appreciate all the support I've gotten with X-men Supreme. This website is closing in on 10000 hits and I couldn't be more thrilled! There's a lot I want ot do with this fanfiction series. I have so many stories to tell and the more support I get from readers, the more inspired I am to make these stories as awesome as they can be. X-men Supreme has a long ways to go. Please know that I'm open to chat with readers at any time. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me or place your feedback in each issue of the series. Either way is fine. Thank you all very much for your wonderful support! Until next time, take care and best wishes!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment