Wednesday, June 1, 2011

X-men Supreme Pics Update - New Commission By Brian Brinlee

I'm very excited about the final issue of the Sinister Intent arc. It will mark a major turning point for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. It's still set for it's regular update, but before this story culminates I have a special update! Normally, those special updates involve new art for the pics section and the best of those pics come from the generous and talented Brian Brinlee. He's done some amazing work for the X-men Supreme. He's brought some of the most powerful scenes of this fanfiction series to life. Well once again, he's contributed in a big way! I know I say this a lot, but it may be his best work yet. You can see for yourself in the X-men Supreme pics section!

X-men Supreme Official Panels

He brought out his best for one of the biggest moment in X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. Brian has been very generous at distrubting his talent beyond the X-men. He's done a great job depicting other characters such as the Brotherhood and the Morlocks. Once again, he takes on the Brotherhood and gives them new life! The scene takes place in Issue 17: Uprising Part 1. In this scene the Brotherhood destroy the Genosha embassy, setting the stage for the massive conflict that would draw the X-men and the rest of the world into the chaos. It's a difficult scene to depict, but Brian nailed it! He also gave a unique, X-men Supreme look to characters like Pyro and Avalanche. So once again, I can't help but thank Mr. Brinlee for his wonderful work. This one is truly special!


I hope Brian continues to contribute his talent to the world of X-men Supreme. I have so much more story I want to tell. Right now, the Sinister Intent arc is my chief focus. Check back soon for the ultimate conclusion! You won't want to miss it! In the meantime, I'm open to other artists contributing their work for X-men Supreme. If you want to submit something or you just want to talk X-men, feel free to contact me at any time! Until next time, take care and best wishes.
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment