Friday, July 1, 2011

X-men Supreme Issue 36: Deadpool Part 1 is LIVE!

The big day has arrived! Today the X-men Supreme fanfiction series gets a fresh injection of insanity. I've been going out of my way to get people excited about this issue all week. No X-men series is complete until Deadpool shows up and fills it with his fourth-wall breaking awesomeness! I've been putting in extra hours to make sure that Deadpool's appearance in X-men Supreme is worthy of his character. He's one of Marvel's most notable and colorful figures. He's already shown up once in X-men Supreme, but in this new two-part arc his story will become a bit clearer. It will also become a lot more insane, but that comes with the package when you're dealing with Deadpool. I hope he offers some fresh life into this fanfiction series!

Issue 36: Deadpool Part 1

It's been a blast writing Deadpool and there's still a full issue of his madness to go! His presence in X-men Supreme will stand as a nice reprieve from the looming danger that lies just ahead. X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers is nearing it's end. That means there's a big, world-shattering conclusion just up ahead! The stage has been set throughout this volume, but it also culminates with many other stories that began in Volume 1: Mutant Revolution. So get ready for a wild ride! This fanfiction series is poised to unleash a new level of excitement!

I sincerely hope everyone enjoys my take on Deadpool. I'm not sure if I'll get an entry in the bios section yet. It depends on how the arc pans out. There is still plenty to come with the X-men Supreme fanfiction series and as always I implore everyone to send me feedback. Please post it in the comments section of the issue or contact me at any time. Thanks to everyone who has offered their support! I deeply appreciate it. Until next time, take care and best wishes!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment