Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Pic and Bios Updates for X-men Supreme

Quick update, X-men Supreme fans! I promised that I would update the bios and pics section once I was finished with The Good, The Bad, The Sinister. Well, I'm making good on that promise. I just finished posting new bios entries for the two major characters that made this arc so big, Mr. Sinister and Madelyne Pryor. These are two characters that had a profound impact in the history of X-men. I couldn't make this fanfiction series complete without getting them involved. However, I felt it was important that I change their backstory significantly for X-men Supreme. Sinister is still Sinister, but Madelyne Pryor has undergone a significant overhaul for a number of reasons. I always thought that Marvel mishandled her history in the comics and never really made Sinister's past clear. I hope to avoid those mistakes with this fanfiction series. I know I didn't fill in all the details with The Good, The Bad, The Sinister. I hope these bios help.

Bio - Goblin Queen

Bio - Sinister

And just another reminder, please remember to review and provide feedback for the lastest issue and every other issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I know I've been saying that a lot, but the traffic and the feedback has been down lately and it's starting to worry me. I work long and hard on X-men Supreme. If fewer and fewer people read it, then it's going to be a lot harder to put so much work into it. So please, from the bottom of my fanboy soul, take some time to review. Thanks again for everyone who has supported this series. Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

4 comments:

  1. Your take on Madelyne is interesting. I could never really get into the caracther originally as she was well past the Inferno years when I got into the comics. Plus I've never found the whole Clone thing that interesting. But remaking her as Jean's jealous/rival cousin has interesting potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like it because I was a bit wary about making her so different. I always found her character hard to digest because she was just so contrived. I mean Scott just HAPPENS to meet a woman that looks exactly like his recently dead girlfriend? I call bullshit. I think she's a great character, but she works better as a concept and not a clone. So I'm trying to give her more personality depth. I hope you enjoy where I take it! Thanks again, Adam!

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading your reviews, and other than the fact you play on being wrecked a bit too much, they usually read pretty well. Unfortunately I think your fan fiction is terrible :/ The dialogue for your characters is actually cringe inducing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your feedback. But what's so cringe-worthy about my fanfiction? How do I make it better? I know fanfiction isn't supposed to be very good, but I put a lot of work into X-men Supreme and I want it to be as awesome as possible.

    ReplyDelete