Friday, September 14, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue 62: Partners In Madness Part 2 is LIVE!

It's a great day for some epic moments in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series! I've been teasing that the current arc, Partners in Madness, is a prelude to a much bigger X-men Supreme arc that promises to be the most epic to date. I've spent so much time talking about it and I'm just about ready to start delivering! I think it's fitting that as Marvel prepares to end their big epic event, Avengers vs. X-men, I'm preparing to do an event on the same scale. Now I honestly didn't plan for it to line up like this, but I'm glad Marvel fans and X-men fans who seek the same epic scale of awesome in Avengers vs. X-men will have something to turn to with X-men Supreme. This fanfiction series is poised to take a big step forward while setting the stage for the end of X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope. It's fitting that the spark comes from the always volatile Deadpool. Well that spark erupts in more ways than one with this latest issue. Check it out and you'll see why!

Issue 62: Partners in Madness Part 2

The prelude is done. And the end of this latest issue should offer a telling clue as to what that event entails. And readers of Avengers vs. X-men should be in familiar territory. This epic X-men Supreme event should be the biggest to date and lay the foundation for a new era in this fanfiction series. As this event nears, I'll focus mostly on keeping the event on schedule. However, I do plan on doing a quick bios update for Deadpool when I get a chance. So stay tuned for that. I know Deadpool has his ardent fans and I have every intention of doing them justice in the world of X-men Supreme.

As the biggest event of X-men Supreme to date draws near, I once again wish to emphasize the importance of reviews. Feedback goes a long ways towards making a story on this scale awesome. I want the X-men Supreme fanfiction series to be as awesome as possible and to do that I have to make these big events count. So please be sure to post your feedback on each issue. Or contact me directly if you wish. I'm always open to chat! As always, I thank all the wonderful readers who have given me their support (Stormbreaker, Bumilinger, and Wolverine 198 especially have my thanks). Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment