Wednesday, October 12, 2011

X-men Supreme Update - Polaris Bio and Pics

The end of X-men Supreme Volume 2: War Powers has given me time to catch my breath. I can say without hesitation that I'm very proud of this fanfiction series. I've been able to do so much with it and I have so many more ideas I want to explore. I'm still working out the final plans before I dig into X-men Supreme Volume 3. In the meantime, I've taken this time to do some overdue updates to my website.

One section that I know I haven't updated in a while is the bios section. I know I've introduced a number of new characters throughout X-men Supreme Volume 2. I've done bios for some of them, but not all of them. There's a reason for this. Some of these characters will play a larger role in this fanfiction series down the line and exploring their background would cause spoilers. I promise I'll continue releasing more bios as the time becomes appropriate, but each update will be done carefully so that the X-men Supreme fanfiction series isn't spoiled. One character that I've been waiting quite some time to explore is Lorna. She's been Iceman's girlfriend and she was revealed to be Magneto's daughter. She really shined in X-men Supreme Volume 2 and now I'm ready to dig deeper into her life. Keep an eye on this girl! She'll play a major role in the future events of X-men Supreme.

Bios - Polaris

In addition to the bios update, I've done a small update for the pics section. If you're a fan of Marvel's X-women, you should have plenty to enjoy! I'm still open for commissions to the X-men Supreme Official Panels section. If anyone is interested in doing some work for this fanfiction series, please contact me and we'll work something out. In the meantime, stay tuned for an announcement regarding the future of this fanfiction series. You won't want to miss it! Until then, take care and best wishes everybody!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment