Sunday, May 22, 2011

X-men Supreme Update - New Commission and Pics Update

I've already started the next and final issue of the Sinister Intent arc for the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I promise to all you hardcore X-men fans out there that it'll be an ending to remember! In the meantime, I'm overdue for an update to the pics section. I waited until today because once again, the ever talented Brian Brinlee has contributed a new piece to X-men Supreme. His work has been a marvel for this fanfiction series. I can't thank him enough for donating his time and talent to this website. This time, he's done a masterful image for Issue 15: Underworld Part 2. It covers a big moment between Cyclops and the Morlocks. Once again, I thank him for his contributions to the X-men Supreme fanfiction series.

X-men Supreme Official Panels



So long as Brian Brinlee is hard at work, I also made sure the pics section is updated. Namely, the ever popular X-ladies section has gotten a fresh batch of work! I'm always on the look-out for new images to grace the X-men Supreme website. I was able to add some new work to Mystique, Storm, Shadowcat, and the Scarlet Witch. I hope to add more X-women into the mix. By the end of Sinister Intent, I'll finally be able to add a certain X-lady that I've been looking forward to add for quite some time. I don't want to spoil it so you'll have to wait until the end of Sinister Intent!

As always, I deeply thank everybody who has given their support to the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Thank you to those anonymous reviewers who have posted comments on recent issues. Please note you don't have to be anonymous. Feel free to make yourself part of the discussion! Also, don't be afraid to contact me if you have any questions or comments. I'm always open to talking X-men or fanfiction. I'm also open to any art submissions for the pics section. Thanks again everybody! Until next time, take care and best wishes.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment