Thursday, April 10, 2014

Worlds Apart - Superman Meets Jean Grey In A Special (Sexy) Way


In addition to writing X-men Supreme, novels like Skin Deep, and reviewing comics, I actually do find time for other little side-projects. I honestly don't know where I find the time either, but some ideas are just too much to keep inside. Ever since DC's New 52 relaunch, I've contemplated a possible Marvel/DC crossover. I know I'm not alone either. There was a time when Marvel and DC actually did share their awesome and create epic crossover events. Lawyers have long since put the kibosh on that, but this hasn't stopped fan fiction writers from carrying on the legacy. Some are even pretty damn awesome. A very good friend of mine named The Writer With No Name has written some pretty epic stuff with his Last Son saga. He set the bar so damn high that I honestly don't see how I could ever match it, but that won't stop me from trying.

So I came up with this little idea to just test the waters of a Marvel/DC crossover. It's nothing too epic. It's basically just me trying a little something different to see if it has the potential to be awesome. It involves two awesome characters, Superman and Jean Grey, and brings them together in a very special (and sexy) way. It's just a simple one-shot. But if enough people like it, I'll try to turn it into something more awesome. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. then try Scott Summers with Lois Lane... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i think i'm used to in seeing or reading Jean being paired off with a male Marvel character... i mean, poor Jean because she's the only girl in the Original Five X-men, so it's very common for her to be paired with a male guest-star character... and poor Scott since he's the one being "betrayed"... like in the X-men/WildCATS crossover, Jean being paired with Grifter... i haven't read the whole story but i would feel relieved if Scott was paired with Zealot in return... sounds fair, right? but since Superman is one of my favorite heroes, i won't mind as much...

    as a Cyclops fan, i would very much appreciate if you will make a story which centers on Scott and having him paired with someone outside the "X-men Universe" like Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, Sue Storm, or Black Widow... or even outside the Marvel Universe like Lois Lane, Black Canary, Zatanna, Huntress or even Power Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone needs to do a mashup of the covers of Uncanny #136 and That crisis on infinite earths issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys. Much appreciated! And if you or anyone you know is artistically inclined and can make a fitting image to act as a cover for this story, please let me know. I'll be happy to talk a little business. ;-)

    Jack

    ReplyDelete