Monday, May 31, 2010

X-men Supreme Update - John Wraith Bio

Happy belated Memorial Day everybody! A quick shout-out to all the brave men and women who make the heroes of Marvel and DC look like pussies by putting their lives on the line for freedom. We support you soldiers! Keep kicking ass!

In the meantime I've done a quick update to X-men Supreme. I added General John Wraith to the bios page.

Bio - General John Wraith


Now I understand that this version of Wraith is very different from the 616 comics. I've gotten a number of emails regarding this and let me clarify that the John Wraith I'm using for X-men Supreme is more in line with his Ultimate incarnation. Keep in mind I'm taking inspiration from more than just 616. Wraith's Ultimate version has more potential with what I want to do for this series in terms of Wolverine's story and that of Weapon X. I plan on fleshing it out a bit more down the line, but for those of you confused at where Wraith is coming from so far in X-men Supreme please use the bio page as a reference. I hope it helps.

Thanks and I noticed I have a total of 5 followers now. This is a quick shout-out to each one of them! Thanks for noticing me! I have plenty of updates planned including some new comic reviews complete with scans. Stay tuned for more updates and feel free to contact me at any time!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment