Tuesday, July 13, 2010

X-men Supreme Update - Morlock Bios

I've been doing a lot of comic reviews lately with all the big events that have been coming out, but I haven't forgotten my own events in X-men Supreme. I'm still on task to update with the final issue of the Underworld arc in just a few days. But before I do so, I think it's important I shed a little light on the Morlocks in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. They've shown up in many X-men mediums and I always intended for them to be in X-men Supreme. As such, they do have their own story to tell. I just didn't have a lot of room to tell it in the previous issue. So to fill in the blanks, I've made a special bio page explaining their history and how they got to where they are now.

X-men Supreme - Morlocks Bio

This bio isn't required to understand what happens in the Underworld arc. But it certainly helps. More secrets will be revealed when the next issue comes out. Please stay tuned because there is still plenty of story to tell! X-men Supreme is just getting warmed up and while I know I can't compete with events like Second Coming, at least I don't resort to deceptive teasers. Nuff said.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment