Friday, July 16, 2010

X-men Supreme Issue 15: Underworld Part 2 is LIVE

It's been a busy week for comics and posting reviews. All the anticipation and build-up for Second Coming was pretty nerve racking, but that didn't stop me from keeping up with my X-men Supreme fanfiction series. That is, after all, the name of this blog. I have put the finishing touches on the next issue which also happens to be the final issue of the Underworld arc. The Morlocks have already made a splash in X-men Supreme. In this you'll see them make their stand!

Issue 15: Underworld Part 2

With this issue Volume 1 of X-men Supreme is drawing closer to it's conclusion. The way I have it planned out (in my twisted mind at least) is for each volume to end on a major event that will have major implications for the world X-men Supreme takes place in. This way when volume 2 comes around, it's a good jumping on point for new readers. The events of this and the next few issues will set the stage for the big event at the end and I'm very excited with some of the twists I have planned! As always, it's very important that you the readers provide me with as much feedback as possible. Please contact me through this blog or through my website with your comments and I'll be happy to respond. Until next time, enjoy the issue and stay tuned for more awesome comic reviews!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment