Saturday, October 9, 2010

X-men Supreme Update - New Panels

I know the ink is still drying on X-men Supreme Volume 1: Mutant Revolution, but I just couldn't wait on this update! It's been a while since I updated the pics section. As many followers of X-men Supreme know I'm always working to get artwork to include with this fanfiction series. Words alone simply aren't enough! I want some images to go with the text. Thankfully, some very generous artists have contributed so far and today I've got an extra large helping to add in celebration of X-men Supreme! This time it comes courtesy of two very talented artists, Dinko Kundalic and Damir Kundalic. They were generous enough to provide not one but FIVE pieces to the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Their work is incredible and I've already integrated it into each issue.

X-men Supreme Pics - Panels

I can't thank Dinko and Damir enough for their contributions. These five wonderful pieces are great additions to X-men Supreme and I hope more follow! If you want to see more of their work, I strongly suggest you check out their DeviantArt account. As always, I'm open to contributions from any artist looking to put their work out there. Please contact me if you're interested. The more the better! I want X-men Supreme to be the most engaging fanfiction series of it's kind and with artists like Dinko and Damir, I'm able to continue working for that goal. And just to save some of you wonderful readers from having to navigate away from this blog to see this pictures, you can find them below.






This piece is a scene from X-men Supreme Issue 1: Generation X. It details Wolverine just before he escaped from Weapon X. It marks his first scene in X-men Supreme and would later lead him to cross paths with the X-men. For this, I thank Dinko for his gritty depiction that perfectly captures Wolverine's persona.



This piece is a scene from X-men Supreme Issue 6: Rogue Recruit. It details Cyclops, Marvel Gir, and Wolverine taking on the rebellious Rogue while she's struggling to control her powers. This was an action-packed scene where she just absorbed Storm's powers and was causing all sorts of trouble. It's a richly colored piece that really demonstrates Rogue's power.






This image is a scene from X-men Supreme Issue 14: Underworld Part 1. It details the scene where Cyclops and Rogue confront the Morlocks on their date, specifically when Cyclops takes on Callisto. It's a nice snippet of the action and one of my favorite scenes from Volume 1.


This pic is a scene from X-men Supreme Issue 16 Pryde and Prejudice. It is the first image of Kitty Pryde in X-men Supreme and I like the style they gave her. This is that first fateful moment when she crossed paths with the X-men, being rescued by Angel during her battle with the sentinel prototype.





This epic image is a scene from X-men Supreme Issue 19 Uprising Part 3. It was a big moment in Volume 1. Magneto had taken over the sentinels from Cameron Hodge and was prepared to use them as his personal army with which to overthrow humanity. It was a defining moment for X-men Supreme and Dinko and Damir captured it perfectly!


Thanks again Dinko Kundalic and Damir Kundalic! Stay tuned for more updates. Excelsior!

1 comment: