Friday, November 23, 2012

X-men Supreme Issue #67: The Phoenix Saga Part 5 is LIVE

I hope everyone had a very happy and filling Thanskgiving holiday! But the X-men Supreme fanfiction series can afford to take no such holidays. The X-men Supreme Phoenix Saga is entering a critical stage and there's little time to rest or recover. The situation coming into the Phoenix Saga was bad enough, but in the previous two issues the situation has gone from bad to worse. The Inner Circle succeeded in capturing the X-men, exploiting Emma Frost no less, and guiding the Phoenix Force into Jean Grey. While it's one thing to channel the Phoenix Force, it's quite another to control it. The Inner Circle in their never-ending quest for power thought they could control this cosmic force through the mystical talents ot the Black Queen, Selene Gallio. Well that assumption proved fatal for some. Now the X-men Supreme Phoenix Saga enters a dangerous new phase.
This is by far one of the most critical parts of this fanfiction series to date. The Phoenix Saga isn't just my way of bringing this classic Marvel tale to the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. This is an arc that will set the tone for many future stories in X-men Supreme. The final issues of this arc will mark a huge turning point in this fanfiction series and one that will take the X-men to the next stage of X-men Supreme. As such, I hope everyone continues to enjoy this landmark story. I assure you this is one iteration of the Phoenix Saga you don't want to miss!

Issue 67: The Phoenix Saga Part 5

While I've been hard at work making sure the X-men Supreme Phoenix Saga is as awesome as it can possibly be, I haven't forgotten about other areas of the X-men Supreme website. It's been a while since I've updated the pics section. I plan on doing some expansions to the section after X-men Supreme Volume 3: Ashes of Hope has concluded. But for now, I'm content to keep up with the current sections. As such, I've updated the sections for Storm, Rogue, Jean Grey, Shadowcat, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, Goblin Queen, and the X-women.

I've also received a fresh commission from X-men Supreme's top artist, Brian Brinlee. He was once again generous enough to provide a commission for Issue 30: The Unstoppable Juggernaut. You can see this new commission along with many others in the X-men Supreme Panels section. Please keep in mind that if anyone wants to submit a pic of their own, please contact me and I'll be happy to discuss the details.


As the X-men Supreme fanfiction series nears the climax of this arc, I strongly encourage everyone to take the time to provide feedback. I know I say that a lot, but the Phoenix Saga is going to set the tone for this fanfiction series for many issues to come. As such, it's important I get sufficient feedback so that I can ensure that it's as awesome as it needs to be. With this in mind, please take the time to follow the examples set by generous users like Stormbreaker who leave comments in the comments section for nearly ever issue. Or if you wish, contact me directly and I'll be happy to respond. I'm very excited about the future of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. I hope others continue to enjoy it. Until next time, take care and best wishes. Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment