Friday, July 5, 2013

X-men Supreme Issue 78: The Lotus and the Warrior is LIVE!


It's summer already Marvel comics has released some big name summer blockbusters. As such, it's only fair that the X-men Supreme fanfiction series follow suit. Later this month, The Wolverine will be released in theaters. The movie will center around a series of famous Wolverine stories that took place in Japan, which were penned back in the 1980s by Frank Miller and Chris Claremont. At the end of X-men Superme Issue 77: Meeting of the Minds, I set my own little story for Wolverine to follow in the Land of the Rising Sun. That story will be a major three-point arc that will fundementally change Wolverine as he moves forward in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series.

There are a lot of elements surrounding Wolverine's connection to Japan from the comics, just as I'm sure there will be plenty from the movies. I intend to do the same with the X-men Supreme fanfiction series, but like I've done with other famous X-men stories like the Phoenix Saga, I intend to put a unique twist on this famous plot. I wanted Wolverine's Japanese story to unfold alongside the movie. I feel like this is a good time for such a story since I've been focusing on new characters and new plot elements in X-men Supreme lately. And in addition to this classic story element for Wolverine, I'll be introducing another familiar character to the world of X-men Supreme that should make many X-men fans very happy.

Today, Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock, aka Psylocke, makes her debut in X-men Supreme. She's one of the X-men's most powerful and popular X-woman. She's gone through some body swapping over the years, but she has endeared herself to X-men fans with her ninjitsu skills and telepathy. Whether she's part of the main team in Uncanny X-men or part of a covert team like Uncanny X-Force, she knows how to leave her mark in the world of X-men. That's why I'm very excited to introduce her to the world of X-men Supreme. Expect big things from her and from Wolverine and it all begins with this new arc, The Lotus and the Warrior!

X-men Supreme Issue 78: The Lotus and the Warrior Part 1

And in keeping with my efforts to update the pics section more regularly, I've managed to acquire a few more images to add to the ever popular X-Ladies archive. It's no secret that the women of the X-men are very easy on the eyes so I don't mind in the slightest providing more glorious imargery for X-men fans to enjoy. This time I added a healthy dose of pics to the Emma Frost section. Enjoy!

Emma Frost Pics

Phoenix Pics

With a classic X-men story about one of the most popular characters in X-men, there's a lot to enjoy about this latest arc from X-men Supreme. I've actually gotten a number of emails from people asking about when Psylocke would show up. I've encouraged all those dedicated fans to be patient. I've had plans for Psylocke for quite a while. Now I feel like this is the right time to bring her into this fanfiction series while revealing another classic element of Wolverine's past. And as always, I strongly encourage everyone to take the time to review this and every other issue of this fanfiction series. Please contact me directly or post your comments directly in the issue. Either way is fine. As always, I thank those who have taken the time to post feedback for X-men Supreme and hope it continues. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment