Thursday, July 11, 2013

Deadpool Game Review - A Game For Disturbed Minds By Disturbed Minds

I know I should have posted this sooner. I actually planned on doing a full drunken review of the Deadpool game, but I haven't had a chance to play it. It's not my fault. Blame the Marvel Heroes game for being more addictive than crack (my handle is SupremeXM if anyone is interested in teaming up for a group challenge). But there have been a number of reviews for the Deadpool game to date. And I think I wouldn't be a responsible drunk if I didn't share them with the wonderful people who read my blog. So here's the full review done by IGN, who I assume does their reviews sober. Pussies.


And just for good measure. Here's one from another source, Gamespot. They also do their reviews sober. Also pussies.


In all, they bitch about the controls. But who doesn't bitch about controls these days? With Deadpool, it's all about being a part of his demented world. That's what's really the big selling point with this game. Well, that and the boobs rendered for Rogue, Psylocke, and Domino. And I don't get to say this much about games these days, but that shit is worth 60 bucks or at least the cost of a rental. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment