Wednesday, August 28, 2013

X-men Supreme Issue 82: Test Subject Part 1 is LIVE Early!


I know I'm early with my update for X-men Supreme this week, but I felt I was overdue for something like this. Some recent changes to my travel plans require that I tweak my update schedule for this fanfiction series in order to maintain my commitment to updating X-men Supreme on a regular, predictable basis. So I've worked overtime to make sure the latest issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series is ready a few days early this time. And I'm happy to say that I've succeeded and I hope some treat it as a pleasant surprise.

It's a time of emotional upheavals and volatile circumstances in the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Psylocke has joined the X-men, Magneto is making his move, and Rogue is going through some personal issues. The X-men are going through another adjustment period and so are their allies and enemies. This has led to Rogue making a fateful decision that promises to have significant implications for her and mutants everywhere in the world of X-men Supreme. Controlling mutant powers is the cornerstone of the conflict between humans and mutants. It is also the guiding force behind General Grimshaw's initiative with the Mutant Security Agency. In this new arc, control and chaos will clash. And as is often the case, Magneto will look to exploit it. With that in mind, I'm proud to give the wonderful readers an early release of this latest issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series.

X-men Supreme Issue 82: Test Subject Part 1

In addition, I have another quick update to the pics section. I know I already added Psylocke to the X-ladies section, but I actually had more pics that I wanted to add with that update. However, I didn't have time and had to cut the update short. I managed to add more this time around. I'm trying to do a better job of keeping up with the pics section, especially since Psylocke is going to play such a major role in the future of X-men Supreme. Others will come as well, but all in due time. Enjoy!

Psylocke Pics

Emotions are running high in X-men Supreme and the stakes are getting higher. I don't want to give too much away, but a big event is on the horizon that I hope to get to in time for the X-men's upcoming 50th anniversary. The recent developments within the X-men and with Magneto and his Brotherhood of Mutants are paving the way for a very important moment in the history of this fanfiction series. This issue will set into motion the events that lead to this moment. So it's very important that readers take the time to provide feedback for this and every issue of the X-men Supreme fanfiction series. Please post your comments in the issue or contact me directly. Either way is fine as long as you take the time to review. As always, I deeply appreciate those who have supported this fanfiction series. I hope it continues. Until next time, take care and best wishes! Excelsior!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment